GreenLight Michigan Business Model Competition 2018
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Welcome to GreenLight 2018!
The GreenLight Michigan Business Model Competition is an early-stage pitch competition that brings together entrepreneurs and small business supporters from all over Michigan. Competition finalists will pitch ideas to an amazing panel of judges, while also networking with angel and venture capital investors from across the state.
We are pleased to announce that finalists will have the chance to win a total of $100K in cash prizes.
- Do you have a well-crafted business idea? Then you are welcome to apply!
- The competition is open to all Michigan residents—students and business professionals, alike.
- If you already have a registered business entity, then it must be a State of Michigan-based business that has been in existence for less than two years (earliest incorporation date of 3/28/16).
- Winning funds are to be utilized to start business ventures anywhere in Michigan.
How to Enter:
- Create or log into your account on Submittable and answer all required questions.
- Select "Save" to continue to log back in and edit your application until the due date of 2/28/18.
- Once you select "Submit" you cannot go back and edit your application.
We look forward to your application and hope to see you at the GreenLight!
The GreenLight Team